Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 12 : The Casing and Appearances Design of the Vacuum Cleaner Robot


The plan for this week is to design the casing of the robot and also it appearances. I found that casing is important to protect the circuit and it’s component inside against water, weather, dust, or anything that could harm the robot. Besides, it also make the Vacuum Cleaner Robot looks beautiful like a fine art work of electronic engineering student.

I design the casing that attached to the frame of the robot using a hasp :



I put the 2 Blue LED and 1 Red LED in my own style! On the casing of the robot , I hope it will look fantastic :


There were 2 Blue LED parallel with 2 DC motor just to show the robot is communicate if it want to start moving and turning left and right. The LED indicator for the vacuum when it’s operating is also there in that pinky face.

No comments:

Post a Comment