Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 8 : Put the Vacuum onto the robot for its application


I need to find the suitable vacuum. It may be small but can perform best, thus the size doesn’t matter. Finally I found this cute little vacuum is suitable to propose for my robot and they would be nice together hopefully.


It powered by 2 double A battery, been connected to DC motor that have a turbine. Under this cute vacuum is the small brush. When I tested this vacuum, It can suck away small dust, small rubbish, hair and many more light-weight particle lying on the floor or any other mattress.


4 comments:

  1. where u buy that vacuum?
    can u tell me?
    please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beli kt jln pasar.. kedai calturus..

    ReplyDelete
  3. berapa harga vacuum ni & kos keseluruhan projek ni? saya nk buat projek ni jugak tapi guna PIC16F877A..

    ReplyDelete