Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 14 : The D – day


This week is the presentation week of my robot after all had been done, the sweat of my eye brows, the cost and money spend I have managed to finish it, Alhamdulillah... I will do the preparation for the VIVA by preparing the slide show and also think the way to demonstrate it.

I think this is the opportunity for me to thanks for  my Final Year Project Advisor Madam Zaridah from Electronic Engineering Department University of Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute for her support and advise in making my project.

If we ask all the Final Year Student, all of the wanted to score in this subject and so do mine...I wanted to do  well in the presentation or VIVA , and also produce a good report to submit to my project advisor , I’m proud of being UniKL BMI Electronic Engineering student.






THANK YOU


1 comment:

  1. hiii....
    ur project is very interesting
    i'll plan this as my final year project

    ReplyDelete